This is a known issue. If you need to copy ScriptNotes™ markers from one script to another, you can do so in the desktop version of Final Draft.
Articles in this section
- How do I build a Scene Heading in Final Draft Go? (iPhone)
- I installed Final Draft Go but I can't log in
- Do I need to be online when I use FD Go?
- How can I insert a page break in the Final Draft Mobile App for the iPhone?
- How do I get my script into the Final Draft Go or Final Draft Mobile app?
- In the Final Draft Mobile App for iPhone, how does Revision Mode work?
- Getting Started with the Final Draft Mobile App for the iPhone
- In the Final Draft Go or the Final Draft Mobile app for iPhone / iPad, when I click on the Scripts List I get an alert that says "Conflict Copies Detected."
- In the Final Draft Mobile App for iPhone, how do I reformat text?
- In the Final Draft Mobile App for iPhone, how do I insert a new ScriptNotes marker or General note?