- Open Final Draft;
- Go to Help Deactivate and click Yes to confirm the command;
- Once the program has been deactivated, go to Help Activate, enter your full Customer Number (does not start with KFDT, KFDV, EFDT, EFDV or XFDT) and activate.
IF THIS DOES NOT WORK:
- Open a Finder window, click Go from the menu bar at the top of your screen and click Computer;
- Open Macintosh HD > Library > Preferences > FLEXnet Publisher > FLEXnet;
These files should be in the FLEXnet folder:
- Move all three files to the Trash;
- Empty the Trash;
- Open FD12 / 11 / 10, enter your full Customer Number (does not start with KFDT, EFDT or XFDT) and activate.
- Go to File Explorer > View menu check the Hidden Items box;
- Go to Local Disk C > Program Data > Flexnet;
- Delete all "fnldrft..." files;
- Open FD12 / 11 / 10, enter your full Customer Number (does not start with KFDT or EFDT or XFDT) and activate.
If these directions don't work, click HERE for information about opening a telephone, email or chat ticket with a Final Draft technician. Once you’ve opened a ticket, we’ll do our best to figure out what’s going on and work to provide you with a solution.