REGULAR RETAIL FD
~/Library/Application Support/Final Draft/My Templates
FD FROM THE MAC APP STORE
~/Library/Containers/com.finaldraft.finaldraftappstore.v12/Data/Library/Application Support/Final Draft/My Templates
~/Library/Containers/com.finaldraft.finaldraftappstore.v11/Data/Library/Application Support/Final Draft/My Templates
- Copy the appropriate path above (Command + C);
- Open a new Finder window and from the menu bar at the top of the screen choose the Go menu;
- Choose Go to Folder;
- Paste in the copied path (Command + V) and click Go.
The My Templates folder will open and you can move to the Trash whatever template(s) you don't want.
- Open Windows File Explorer (it's the yellow file folder icon at the bottom of the screen);
- Go to the View menu at the top of this window and check the Show Hidden box on the right;
- In the left-hand panel, open the C drive (it might be labeled "Local Disk C" or "OS C" or "Windows C" or something to that effect);
- Open the Users folder;
- Open the folder with your user account name (typically your first and / or your last name);
- Open the App Data folder;
- Open the Roaming folder;
- Open the My Templates folder and you can delete whatever template(s) you don't want.
When you're finished, you will probably want to go back to the View menu and uncheck the Show Hidden box.