- With the file open in Final Draft, go to File > Export;
- Select Rich Text Format (RTF) under Format (Mac) or Save As Type (Win);
- Save the file;
- Open the RTF file in Microsoft Word or another word processing program that recognizes RTF;
- Highlight all of the text;
- Go to Edit > Copy and then paste the text into the body of your e-mail message.
NOTE: This will only work with e-mail clients that recognize RTF, such as Outlook. Also note that the script's pagination in RTF will not be consistent with the pagination of the script when it's opened in Final Draft.