- Close the Final Draft Mobile App;
- Go to Settings General Keyboard Keyboards;
- Choose the language you want. If you don't see it, touch Add New Keyboard, add it, then choose it;
- Go to Settings General Dictionary;
- Choose the language you want (there should now be a checkmark next to it);
- Go to Settings General Language & Region Region;
- Choose the appropriate region (if applicable);
- From the iPad Language menu, choose the language you want. NOTE: This will change the language on your device;
- Open the Final Draft Mobile App and the spell-check should be in the language you chose.
NOTE that Final Draft Mobile may not fully support all languages available in the operating system.