If you have Final Draft 12 / 11:
- Search online for the emoji you want to use;
- Download and save it to your computer (be sure it's .GIF, .JPG, .JPEG or .PNG);
- In Final Draft, position the cursor where you want to add the emoji;
- Go to Insert > Image and navigate this window to where the emoji was downloaded;
- Select the emoji and it will be placed where the cursor is;
- Use the resize handle at the bottom right of the image to adjust the emoji to fit.
Note that graphics in Final Draft have a black border and a resize handle but when the script is printed to paper or exported as PDF, the border and handle will disappear.
Final Draft 10 and older do not support images so the above steps will not work in those versions of the program.